Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prayer gathering for Mindy

A prayer service has been organized for Mindy this Saturday evening at 7:30 p.m. at Valley Springs Church in Roseville. The address and phone number of the church are:

Valley Springs Presbyterian Church
2401 Olympus Drive
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 786-7940

If you are unable to attend, please keep Mindy and her family in your thoughts and prayers wherever you may be. We hope the love and support of our community brings strength to Mindy as she fights this disease.

5 comments:

Comet Aamodt said...

Can't get you all off my mind - been praying since I found out whenever I think of you. I will be there in spirit on Saturday.

~Amy Aamodt-Allenbrand
Building Champions

Unknown said...

Dan I know Mindy from the FLB and you are in my prayers. My wife had toxic shock and was on a respirator for several weeks. I may have some info for you about our experience that could help. If you have time call me at 916 608-4330. Rick Sutliffe

Cindy Harris said...

Dan--Thank goodness for this Blog, Rick and I check into Mindy's condition on a day to day basis. We want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are going strong for you, Mindy, the boys and you're families. If there is anything we can do from Grass Valley, don't hesitate to call us at 530 477-0623. Love & Prayers, Cindy & Rick Harris

Charlene Reese said...

Dan - We are constantly thinking of Mindy, you, and your boys. We pray daily for Mindy’s recovery and for God to add to your incredible strength; to ease your fears, fortify your faith, and relieve your anxieties. We are here to help and support you, and your family in anyway you may need.

JR & Char Reese

Shell Velez said...

Dan, I just wanted to let you know that Mindy is in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything you need, I'm here for you and your family!
~Michelle Velez